Ever since Stacy Peralta and the Z Boys brought surfing out of the sea, skateboarding has been confined to its rigid four wheels.
The fluidity of carving a wave or deep powder is now (two wheels) closer to reality...with the freeboard.
The extra two wheels in the center give the board radical carving, stopping and sliding capabilities.
The patented Freebord was invented in San Francisco, a city plagued by steep hills---a traditional skater's nightmare. Freeboarders Bob and Sica beautifully illustrate the 'stop on the dime' capabilities of the modified skateboard right in the middle of a busy and steep intersection.
So, you can stop waiting for the snowflakes to fall or the swell to come in. Freeboarding is the next great thing in extreme sports.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades