Check out this video tutorial from professional skateboarder Danny Way on how to perform a pivot fakie trick on your board. Danny Way will show you how to do this move on the mini ramp, for your safety.
This pivot fakie is an essential trick for the building blocks of a lot of tricks in skateboarding, so let Danny Way show you how it's done. After learning this, you can move to bigger and better tricks, like the ollie fakie and the kickflip fakie.
Make sure your shoulder stays turned forward, that way when the time is right, you can suck it right back into fakie. If you go up on the ramp ledge and turn your shoulders, you'll end up going back down the wrong way, like a normal pivot. Danny Way shows you all about it, just watch, will ya?
Just be patient and confident.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades