In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to do a fakie front-side flip on a skateboard. This trick can be done at any speed. Users should be able to do a front-side flip before attempting this trick. Begin by position the back foot on the tail and front foot below the bolts of the board. Pop the tail down and turn over to your shoulder to rotate your body. Flick the board outwards and then land the 180 degree turn on the board. This video will benefit those viewers who enjoy skateboarding and would like to learn new tricks to perform.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades