In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to perform a kick flip on a skateboard. is a skateboarding trick where the skateboarder drags his front foot at an angle up the nose of the skateboard in order to make it flip 360 degrees along the board's axis. Begin with back foot in an ollie position, while front foot is angled. Start by sliding the foot onto the toe kick outwards behind you. After sliding, you will need to jump and keep feet away from the board's spin. As you see the grip tape coming around, catch it with your back foot and stomp it down to land. This video will benefit those viewers who enjoy skateboarding and would like to learn hot to perform this trick.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades