If you know how to perfrom an ollie on a skateboard, why not try for somthing bigger and more challenging? This how-to video with professional skateboarder Danny Way shows you how to do an ollie blunt on a skateboard.
An ollie blunt is one of the more frustrating tricks there is to learn. The move is very similar to pivot fakie on your board as far as the entry goes, but Danny Way shows you the rails.
To ollie blunt, come up, resting your tailend of the skateboard on the edge, but be careful not to bring your frontend to far down, or you'll loop out and fall backwards.
Danny Way states that when you come out of a ollie blunt, it's like a fakie ollie, and you have to actually ollie into the ramp, keeping your eyes on the front wheels at all times.
This tutorial will show you how to be as good as Danny Way, or maybe not.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades